Join the next National Roundtable in Milan, organized by Università degli Studi Milano-Bicocca.
Venue: Università degli Studi Milano-Bicocca – Piazza Ateneo Nuovo 1, Milan | De Lillo Room – U7 – | Second Floor
SMARTUP – Master’s Programme in Entrepreneurship – is one of the key outputs of the Erasmus+ Project “SMARTUP: Startup Master and Advanced Reflective Tools by University & Partner”. It is the result of a cooperation effort between higher education institutions (Haaga Helia Thessaly University – FH Joanneum Austria), companies (Staga Soft, R.Q., Totem Learning TeraComm, IrRadiare), the European Crowdfunding Network and Stanford University.
The SMARTUP Roundtable provides an unique opportunity to discuss together about SmartUp Projects, to promote dialogue between SmartUp Students and the Stakeholders of our business ecosystem.
9.00-9.30 Welcome Coffee and Registration
9.30-945 Institutional Greetings
9.45-10.10 Master SMART UP and SMART UP Portal Presentation
10.30-11.30 Roundtable “L’Italia è un Paese per Startupper?”
- Alberto Bergesio, Tag Innovation School
- Isabella Kuster, Co-Founder of Justknock
- Roberto Marazzini, Head of Digital Ventures, The ADECCO Group
- Alessandro Mininno, President & CEO, Gummy Industries
- Lucia Scopelliti, Head of the Economic Planning Unit, Department of Urban Economics and Labor – Municipality of Milan
- Moderator: Francesca Parviero – Digital HR & Learning Experience Designer